Orange Blossom Trail Rides options:
Trail Bud: This 1 to 1 1/2 hour ride is the perfect, relaxing stroll through the forest--we may pick up a short trot if everyone is comfortable. $80 per person
Full Blossom: This 2 to 2 1/2 hour ride is a bit more adventurous, and may include trotting and some cantering at the discretion of the Trail Master. $120 per person
- We will need to know each rider's approximate height, weight, and riding experience so we can select the best horse and saddle combination for you. Our maximum allowable weight is 230 lbs. Our minimum age is 7 yrs.
- Riders should be dressed to ride in closed-toed shoes--we don't mind if you wear shorts or leggings!
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled ride time.
- We provide helmets free of charge, and helmets ARE MANDATORY for all riders.
- We are happy to provide riding instruction after mounting, and along the way.
- All riders must sign a Release of Liability Waiver. Parents must sign for minors. You may download and fill out the Waiver ahead of time by clicking here:
Click to download: Waiver and Release of Liability Form
- Full payment is due upon booking and reserving your ride time/date.
- No shows will be charged full price. This includes last minute decisions not to ride. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment time, your ride may be cancelled and non-refundable.
- In case of inclement weather, a refund or reschedule will be offered. Please call ahead if you are concerned about weather. We will reach out to you if we need to cancel your trail ride, so please make sure we have the best number to reach you.
- Feel free to ask your guides questions during your ride--we love to get to know you better! Your happy experience makes us happy, and all our guides are friendly and knowledgeable. They also appreciate tips for their hard work and bright smiles!
- We believe in giving our horses yummy treats, so feel free to bring apples, carrots, or peppermints!